Classic massages & relaxation massages
The art of touch
Be pampered by our professional spa therapists and masseurs from head to toe and enjoy your personal time-out with a beneficial massage.
The effect of massages
Massages are a treat for the body and soul and influence the body in many areas and functions. What most massages have in common is that they mechanically influence the skin, muscles and connective tissue. In addition, they have a positive effect on the mind and wellbeing.
- They stimulate circulation
- Reduce the blood pressure and heart rate
- Have a positive effect on the healing of wounds
- Relieve pain
- Stimulate organs and the entire nervous system through reflex arcs
- Reduce stress
- Stimulate cell metabolism
- Positively influence the vegetative nervous syste
ALPIN HERBS STAMP
Lavender, Chamomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Rose, Sage, Rosemary. OLD INDIA HERBS STAMP Lemongrass, Ginger, Tamarind, Garam Masala, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Lavender.
Pampering Time | 25 minutes € 54,-
Pampering Time | 50 minutes € 89,-
The ear candle treatment originally comes from the Hopi Indians in America and is a highly effective, simple and versatile means of equalizing heat and pressure. It is often used for headaches, earaches and balance disorders.
Pampering Time | 45 minutes € 69,-