Alpen.Veda.Spa in the Alpenhaus Gasteinertal
The spa resort in Bad Hofgastein
The Alpen.Veda.Spa wellness area is spacious, set out over 2 floors in the wellness hotel in Bad Hofgastein, and is distinctive in its stylish layout in harmony with the mountains of the Gastein Valley. Over an area of 2000 m², it offers everything that is of benefit to body and soul. A thermal spring water indoor pool, 2 whirlpools, and a wide range of different sauna options invite you to regenerate. The large rest rooms with loungers are refuges of peace, as is the garden with its sunbathing lawn next to the swimming pool. Waterbeds with headphones and panorama loungers with views of the Gastein mountains serve to enhance the recuperative effect. A holistic relaxing experience for body, soul, and spirit.
Those hungry for some exercise and can find athletic challenges with the high-tech equipment in the fitness room, flooded with natural light, or can bring their body, soul, and spirit into harmony with some yoga.
You can get an overview of the Alpen.Veda.Spa in the wellness hotel Alpenhaus Gasteinertal with our spa overview plan (PDF-download).
Wellness with views in the 4* hotel with indoor pool in Bad Hofgastein
Immerse yourself in the pleasantly warm Panorama Pool with a water temperature of 31°C, and enjoy floating whilst you appreciate the wonderful views of the mountains of Gastein. The loungers in the glass swimming pool area offer plenty of room for relaxation with beautiful scenery, as does the neighbouring garden with its sunbathing lawn.
A sauna world rich in variety in the heart of Gastein
Enjoy the effects of the heat of saunas and steam baths, or refresh yourself in the ice igloo. Strengthen your circulation and build up your immune system in the therapeutic heat of the saunas and steam baths.
Our sauna staff provide regular sauna supervision and treat you to special infusions appropriate to the time of year.
Sauna range in the wellness hotel in Bad Hofgastein
- Finnish sauna (85 – 95°C)
- Organic herbal sauna (50 – 60°C)
- Aromatic sauna with light therapy (45 – 60°C)
- Rose quartz and aromatic steam bath
- Brine grotto
- Laconium – (a dry sweat bath)
- Ice igloo
- Kneipp foot bath
- Various deluxe showers
- Quiet rest room with heated waterbeds and heat benches on which to relax
- Fresh air area with barefoot path
- Vitalbar with a range of teas and healthy snacks (Fruit, nuts, etc.)
Massages & treatments in the Alpen.Veda.Spa
Remaining down to earth and in contact with nature is important to us, and we therefore in our cosmetic and treatment area put our trust in the plant cosmetics from VAGHEGGI, in keeping with our hotel’s holistic philosophy. Please reserve your desired appointments for massages and treatments in good time.
Enjoy peace & relaxation in the Alpen.Veda.Spa Gastein
- Apples and a selection of teas are available at the Vital Bar in the Alpen.Veda.Spa
- To enable guests to truly manage to escape everyday life, mobile telephones must be switched to silent in the whole spa area. Notebooks may not be used in the spa area.
- The entire spa and wellness area is a no smoking zone.
- The lower floor (sauna landscape) is a naked area, whereas the entire swimming pool area, where children are allowed, is not.
- Bath robes, and flip-flops, and towels for the sauna area are of course provided in the wellness hotel.