Yoga during your holiday in Bad Hofgastein
In harmony with your body, mind and soul
We strain ourselves practically every day of our lives. Sedentary lifestyles with a chronic lack of exercise result in tension and weak muscles. Mental factors, such as our hectic lifestyles and stress also have a negative impact on our immune system. Physical exercise can increase our physical strength and provide us with the optimum preparation for the situations we face in our daily lives.
YOGA is an excellent way of guiding you back to harmony and strengthening your spirit and your body.
- Promoting strength
- Relieving physical and mental stress
- Activating our self-healing capabilities
- Strengthening our immune system
- Bringing strength and agility into flow
- Finding your inner peace
- Developing a sense of calmness
- Letting go of negative thoughts
- Feeling more alive
- Coping better with everyday stress
Yoga in the Alpenhaus Gasteinertal
A light-flooded yoga room in our modern, Alpine 4-star hotel, the Alpenhaus Gasteinertal, is available to our guests. As part of our Alpine.Strength.Seminars we also offer packages which combine yoga and meditation. Experience yoga in the Gastein mountains:
Yoga autumn and yoga spring in Gastein
In spring and autumn, the Gasteinertal valley turns its attention to yoga for almost two weeks. 20 yoga teachers representing every style provide a unique variety teaching which attracts yoga fans to Gastein from all over Europe!
We look forward to receiving YOUR registration! Please do not hesitate to send us your non-binding enquiry for your Yoga holiday in Bad Hofgastein in the beautiful Salzburger Land region and we will give you all details on the Yoga programme during Yoga Autumn Gastein and Yoga Spring Gastein!
Namasté! This was "Yoga Autumn Gastein - Source of Inspiration" 2017
From 20 to 29 October 2017, Gastein was a hot spot for relaxation and holistic deceleration, as the Yoga Autumn Gastein invited to a unique yoga experience. As the days are getting shorter and nature shows off all her glory in the golden light of the autumn sun, the perfect season to focus on your inner balance of body and mind has begun.
These were the highlights of Yoga Autumn Gastein:
- YOGA (e.g. High Intensity Yoga, Aerial Yoga, Children and Family Yoga)
- DANCING & SOUND (z. B. NIA, sound journeys)
- NATURE & SPIRITUALITY (z. B. Thermal water meditation)
- HERBS & NUTRITION (z. B. Alpine herbs, TCM)
- DIALOGUE INSPIRATION (z. B. Yoga and sustainability)